Film admission is partial Museum admission. The price of a film ticket can be applied toward the price of Museum admission or MoMA membership within 30 days of your purchase. Just present your confirmation email in the lobby.
Film tickets go on sale one week prior to the screening date, beginning at 10:30 a.m. Members at the Explore category and above enjoy a two week pre-sale period.
There’s a $2 surcharge for any ticket reserved in advance. Surcharge is waived for members at the Explore category and above.
Day-of screening tickets are subject to availability. Film tickets are not refundable unless the screening is canceled.
Adults · $12
Seniors · $10
65 and over with ID
Students · $8
Full-time with ID
Children · Free
16 and under, screening ticket required
Members · Free
Screening ticket required
Member guest · $5
Standard guest quantity limits per category apply
Indoor film screenings health and safety policy
Indoor film screenings are open to vaccinated patrons only. Provide proof of vaccination with a New York State Excelsior Pass or a vaccination card from the CDC (physical vaccination card or legible digital photograph accepted), along with a photo ID that includes your name and date of birth.
New York State guidelines require that you:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a face covering at all times.
- Quarantine if you have recently been in a state with significant community transmission of COVID-19 or a CDC Level 2 or 3 travel advisory country, pursuant to the DOH travel advisory.
- Properly store and, when necessary, discard personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to physical distancing instructions.
- Report symptoms of or exposure to COVID-19 by phone or by email to a MoMA staff member.
- Follow hand hygiene and cleaning and disinfection guidelines.
- Follow appropriate respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
We are working to keep you safe and healthy, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. By entering MoMA or MoMA PS1 you assume the risk of such exposure.
With the exception of water, food and drink are not permitted in the theaters.
Bags larger than 11 × 15 × 5” are not permitted in the theaters. There is no bag check and filmgoers with such items will be turned away. We appreciate your understanding and compliance.
Admittance to the theater is not permitted more than five minutes after the program has begun.
Sound-enhancement systems are available free of charge at the film desk.
For screenings taking place in The Roy and Niuta Titus Theater 1, please enter at 11 West 53rd Street.