How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view in the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, January 15).
ANSWERS TO THE NOVEMBER 13 CHALLENGE:
Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Rineke Dijkstra. Almerisa, Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. 2008
2. Lisette Model. Window Reflections. 1940
3. Fernando Botero. The Presidential Family. 1967
4. Alice Neel. Kenneth Fearing. 1935
5. Ana Mendieta. Untitled (Glass on Body Imprints–face). 1972
6. Oskar Kokoschka. Self-Portrait. 1913