Various Artists with Joseph Beuys, K. P. Brehmer, Bazon Brock, Hans Joachim Dietrich, Rainer (Imi) Giese, K. H. Hödicke, Imi Knoebel, Bernd Lohaus, Konrad Lueg, Blinky Palermo, Sigmar Polke, Gerhard Richter, Dieter Roth, Gerhard Rühm, Reiner Ruthenbeck, Tomas Schmit, Wolf Vostell, Stefan Wewerka, Lambert Maria Wintersberger En Bloc 1969–72
- There are 1 work in this portfolio online.
- Joseph Beuys has 99 works online.
- K. P. Brehmer has 13 works online.
- Bazon Brock has 2 works online.
- Hans Joachim Dietrich has 2 works online.
- Rainer (Imi) Giese has 1 work online.
- K. H. Hödicke has 11 works online.
- Imi Knoebel has 6 works online.
- Bernd Lohaus has 1 work online.
- Konrad Lueg has 6 works online.
- Blinky Palermo has 44 works online.
- Sigmar Polke has 178 works online.
- Gerhard Richter has 138 works online.
- Dieter Roth has 178 works online.
- Reiner Ruthenbeck has 4 works online.
- Gerhard Rühm has 6 works online.
- Tomas Schmit has 16 works online.
- Various Artists has 401 works online.
- Wolf Vostell has 33 works online.
- Stefan Wewerka has 4 works online.
- Lambert Maria Wintersberger has 1 work online.
- There are 873 multiples online.
We have identified these works in the following photos from our exhibition history.
If you would like to reproduce an image of a work of art in MoMA’s collection, or an image of a MoMA publication or archival material (including installation views, checklists, and press releases), please contact Art Resource (publication in North America) or Scala Archives (publication in all other geographic locations).
MoMA licenses archival audio and select out of copyright film clips from our film collection. At this time, MoMA produced video cannot be licensed by MoMA/Scala. All requests to license archival audio or out of copyright film clips should be addressed to Scala Archives at [email protected]. Motion picture film stills cannot be licensed by MoMA/Scala. For access to motion picture film stills for research purposes, please contact the Film Study Center at [email protected]. For more information about film loans and our Circulating Film and Video Library, please visit https://www.moma.org/research-and-learning/circulating-film.
If you would like to reproduce text from a MoMA publication, please email [email protected]. If you would like to publish text from MoMA’s archival materials, please fill out this permission form and send to [email protected].