Various Artists with George Brecht, Claus Bremer, Earle Brown, Joseph Byrd, John Cage, Anthony Cox, David Degener, Walter De Maria, Ding Dong, Henry Flynt, Simone Forti, Dick Higgins, Toshi Ichiyanagi, Terry Jennings, Ray Johnson, Jackson Mac Low, Richard Maxfield, Robert Morris, Yoko Ono, Nam June Paik, Terry Riley, Dieter Roth, James Waring, Emmett Williams, Christian Wolff, La Monte Young An Anthology 1962
- George Brecht has 230 works online.
- Claus Bremer has 4 works online.
- Earle Brown has 3 works online.
- Joseph Byrd has 3 works online.
- John Cage has 54 works online.
- Anthony Cox has 3 works online.
- Walter De Maria has 14 works online.
- David Degener has 3 works online.
- Ding Dong has 3 works online.
- Henry Flynt has 43 works online.
- Simone Forti has 32 works online.
- Dick Higgins has 43 works online.
- Toshi Ichiyanagi has 7 works online.
- Terry Jennings has 4 works online.
- Ray Johnson has 29 works online.
- Jackson Mac Low has 17 works online.
- Richard Maxfield has 5 works online.
- Robert Morris has 96 works online.
- Yoko Ono has 76 works online.
- Nam June Paik has 90 works online.
- Terry Riley has 9 works online.
- Dieter Roth has 178 works online.
- Various Artists has 403 works online.
- James Waring has 2 works online.
- Emmett Williams has 31 works online.
- Christian Wolff has 2 works online.
- La Monte Young has 38 works online.
- There are 9,587 illustrated books online.
We have identified these works in the following photos from our exhibition history.
If you would like to reproduce an image of a work of art in MoMA’s collection, or an image of a MoMA publication or archival material (including installation views, checklists, and press releases), please contact Art Resource (publication in North America) or Scala Archives (publication in all other geographic locations).
MoMA licenses archival audio and select out of copyright film clips from our film collection. At this time, MoMA produced video cannot be licensed by MoMA/Scala. All requests to license archival audio or out of copyright film clips should be addressed to Scala Archives at [email protected]. Motion picture film stills cannot be licensed by MoMA/Scala. For access to motion picture film stills for research purposes, please contact the Film Study Center at [email protected]. For more information about film loans and our Circulating Film and Video Library, please visit https://www.moma.org/research-and-learning/circulating-film.
If you would like to reproduce text from a MoMA publication, please email [email protected]. If you would like to publish text from MoMA’s archival materials, please fill out this permission form and send to [email protected].