How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of each of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view throughout the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, July 11).
ANSWERS TO THE MAY 9 CHALLENGE:
Congratulations to Lucía Villanueva, the first entrant to correctly identify all six works. Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Anselm Kiefer. Wooden Room. 1972
2. Judy Pfaff. Blue Vase with Nasturtiums. 1987
3. Andy Warhol. Before and After. 1961
4. Frida Kahlo. Fulang-Chang and I. 1937
5. Ingo Maurer. Porca Miseria! Chandelier. 1994
6. Bruce Nauman. Perfect Door/Perfect Odor/Perfect Rodo. 1972