How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of each of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view throughout the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, May 9).
ANSWERS TO THE MARCH 14 CHALLENGE:
Congratulations to Facebook user Jessica Kirker, the first entrant to correctly identify all six works. Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Dave Theurer. Tempest. 1981
2. Piet Mondrian. Composition in Oval with Color Planes 1. 1914
3. Tomohiro Nishikado. Space Invaders. 1978
4. Frank Lloyd Wright. Clerestory Windows from Avery Coonley Playhouse, Riverside, Illinois. 1912
5. Dan Flavin. untitled. 1969
6. Christian Marclay. Allover (Genesis, Travis Tritt, and others). 2008