How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of each of these works—all currently on view in the Painting and Sculpture, Contemporary, or Architecture and Design galleries—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, November 9).
ANSWERS TO THE SEPTEMBER 7 CHALLENGE:
Congratulations to Steven O’Neill for being the first to correctly identify all six works last month. Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Robert Indiana. Moon. 1960
2. Elizabeth Catlett. Mother and Child. 1956
3. Daniel Spoerri. Kichka’s Breakfast I. 1960
4. Giorgio de Chirico. The Seer. 1914–15
5. Joseph Beuys. Filzanzug (Felt Suit). 1970
6. Alberto Giacometti. The Chariot. 1950