How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view in the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, June 17).
ANSWERS TO THE APRIL 15 CHALLENGE:
Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. John Chamberlain. Essex. 1960
2. Piero Manzoni. Artist’s Shit No. 014. 1961
3. Roberto Matta. Malitte Lounge Furniture. 1966
4. Paolo Lomazzi, Donato D’Urbino, Jonathan De Pas. Blow Inflatable Armchair. 1964
5. David Gammon. Turntable 1962
6. Claes Oldenburg. Floor Cone. 1962