How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view in the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, March 18).
ANSWERS TO THE JANUARY 22 CHALLENGE:
Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Stuart Davis. Salt Shaker. 1931
2. Jackson Pollock. Circle. c. 1938–41
3. Aleksandr Rodchenko. Non-Objective Painting no. 80 (Black on Black). 1918
4. Max Ernst. The Blind Swimmer. 1934
5. Marcel Duchamp. Bicycle Wheel. New York, 1951 (third version, after lost original of 1913)
6. Eva Hesse. Ringaround Arosie. 1965