How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view in the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, December 11).
ANSWERS TO THE OCTOBER 16 CHALLENGE:
Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Felix Gonzalez-Torres. “Untitled” (Toronto). 1992
2. Dan Flavin. Roses. c. 1962–66
3. Betye Saar. Black Girl’s Window. 1969
4. Pablo Picasso. Baboon and Young. 1951 (cast 1955)
5. Constantin Brancusi. Mlle Pogany. Version I, 1913 (after a marble of 1912)
6. Marisol (Marisol Escobar). Love. 1962