How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of these works from MoMA’s collection—all currently on view in the Museum—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, November 13).
ANSWERS TO THE SEPTEMBER 18 CHALLENGE:
Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Gustav Klimt. Hope, II. 1908–09
2. Yayoi Kusama with Harry Shunk, János Kender. Mirror Performance, New York. 1968
3. Henri-Gabriel Ibels. The Waltz of The Black Stockings (La Valse des bas noirs). c. 1893
4. Andy Warhol. Untitled from À la recherche du shoe perdu. c. 1955
5. Jules Chéret. Théâtrophone (Theater phone). 1890
6. Jessica Rosenkrantz, Jesse Louis-Rosenberg. Kinematics Dress. 2013