Various Artists with Eric Andersen, Ay-O, George Brecht, Giuseppe Chiari, Congo (a Chimpanzee), Willem de Ridder, Anna Halprin, Dick Higgins, Allan Kaprow, Alison Knowles, Jirí Kolár, Arthur Köpcke, Jackson Mac Low, George Maciunas, Nam June Paik, Benjamin Patterson, Tomas Schmit, Mieko Shiomi, Ben Vautier, Robert Watts, Emmett Williams, La Monte Young Construction of European Mail-order Warehouse/Fluxshop 1984 construction after 1964-65 photograph
- Eric Andersen has 15 works online.
- Ay-O has 80 works online.
- George Brecht has 230 works online.
- Giuseppe Chiari has 9 works online.
- Congo (a Chimpanzee) has 7 works online.
- Willem de Ridder has 9 works online.
- Anna Halprin has 5 works online.
- Dick Higgins has 43 works online.
- Allan Kaprow has 15 works online.
- Alison Knowles has 46 works online.
- Jirí Kolár has 5 works online.
- Arthur Köpcke has 14 works online.
- Jackson Mac Low has 17 works online.
- George Maciunas has 308 works online.
- Nam June Paik has 88 works online.
- Benjamin Patterson has 50 works online.
- Tomas Schmit has 16 works online.
- Mieko Shiomi has 60 works online.
- Various Artists has 400 works online.
- Ben Vautier has 171 works online.
- Robert Watts has 151 works online.
- Emmett Williams has 31 works online.
- La Monte Young has 38 works online.
- There are 502 installation works online.
We have identified these works in the following photos from our exhibition history.
If you would like to reproduce an image of a work of art in MoMA’s collection, or an image of a MoMA publication or archival material (including installation views, checklists, and press releases), please contact Art Resource (publication in North America) or Scala Archives (publication in all other geographic locations).
MoMA licenses archival audio and select out of copyright film clips from our film collection. At this time, MoMA produced video cannot be licensed by MoMA/Scala. All requests to license archival audio or out of copyright film clips should be addressed to Scala Archives at [email protected]. Motion picture film stills cannot be licensed by MoMA/Scala. For access to motion picture film stills for research purposes, please contact the Film Study Center at [email protected]. For more information about film loans and our Circulating Film and Video Library, please visit https://www.moma.org/research-and-learning/circulating-film.
If you would like to reproduce text from a MoMA publication, please email [email protected]. If you would like to publish text from MoMA’s archival materials, please fill out this permission form and send to [email protected].