CORPORATE CARD BENEFITS
Corporate Cards are a convenient way to provide your employees, clients, and guests with special access to MoMA and MoMA PS1. Corporate Cards are a benefit of all levels of Corporate Membership. The cards are fully transferable, and companies may distribute them at their discretion. Present a valid Corporate Card to receive the following benefits:
- Free admission and priority entrance for the cardholder and four guests. No tickets required—simply present card to be scanned in the Museum lobby.
- Save 10% at the MoMA Stores (in person only)
- Free tickets to MoMA film screenings. Pick up same-day tickets at the lobby information desk, beginning at 9:30 a.m. daily, or at the film desk (through the doors east of the main entrance on 53 Street) during screening times. Advance tickets are available two weeks prior to screenings for a service fee of $2.00 per ticket.
- Access to special previews of all major exhibitions four days before the exhibition opens to the public. Present your Corporate Card at the gallery entrance for admission.
- Check for additional discounts on parking, dining, shopping, hotels, and more (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
Stay up-to-date on MoMA exhibitions, events, and special discounts for Corporate Member employees. Sign up now!
If you are interested in reproducing images from The Museum of Modern Art web site, please visit the Image Permissions page (www.moma.org/permissions). For additional information about using content from MoMA.org, please visit About this Site (www.moma.org/site).
© Copyright 2016 The Museum of Modern Art