Summer is just starting to “warm up” this week. Catch the start of the season’s best exhibitions, music, and more.
• Take the Nature and Architecture Gallery Sessions tour on Tuesday, exploring contemporary Japanese architecture.
• Member Previews start on Wednesday for Dadaglobe Reconstructed (which opens to the public on Sunday), bringing together over 100 international works of collage, photography, portraiture, and book design made for an unrealized anthology of the Dada movement.
• On Friday catch the U.S. premiere of the original cut of James Whale’s The Road Back, restored by The Library of Congress in cooperation with NBCUniversal and The Film Foundation.
• Nan Goldin’s landmark work of intimate snapshot-like portraits, opens in our contemporary galleries on Saturday. </p></blockquote>
• Get tickets today for the opening Warm Up dance party of the season, at MoMA PS1 on Saturday.
• Sunday is the last chance to see Neïl Beloufa’s immersive sculptural installation The Colonies, which repurposes video and invites visitor interaction.