- There are 1 work in this portfolio online.
- Joseph Beuys has 99 works online.
- K. P. Brehmer has 13 works online.
- Bazon Brock has 2 works online.
- Hans Joachim Dietrich has 2 works online.
- Rainer (Imi) Giese has 1 work online.
- K. H. Hödicke has 11 works online.
- Imi Knoebel has 6 works online.
- Bernd Lohaus has 1 work online.
- Konrad Lueg has 6 works online.
- Blinky Palermo has 44 works online.
- Sigmar Polke has 178 works online.
- Gerhard Richter has 138 works online.
- Dieter Roth has 179 works online.
- Reiner Ruthenbeck has 4 works online.
- Gerhard Rühm has 5 works online.
- Tomas Schmit has 16 works online.
- Various Artists has 396 works online.
- Wolf Vostell has 33 works online.
- Stefan Wewerka has 4 works online.
- Lambert Maria Wintersberger has 1 work online.
- There are 848 multiples online.
If you would like to reproduce an image of a work of art in MoMA’s collection, or an image of a MoMA publication or archival material (including installation views, checklists, and press releases), please contact Art Resource (publication in North America) or Scala Archives (publication in all other geographic locations).
All requests to license audio or video footage produced by MoMA should be addressed to Scala Archives at email@example.com. Motion picture film stills or motion picture footage from films in MoMA’s Film Collection cannot be licensed by MoMA/Scala. For licensing motion picture film footage it is advised to apply directly to the copyright holders. For access to motion picture film stills please contact the Film Study Center. More information is also available about the film collection and the Circulating Film and Video Library.
If you would like to reproduce text from a MoMA publication or moma.org, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to publish text from MoMA’s archival materials, please fill out this permission form and send to email@example.com.