Organized in conjunction with the exhibition A Revolutionary Impulse: The Rise of the Russian Avant-Garde, this scholars' panel will address the myriad ways in which an art object can be revolutionary.
- Masha Chlenova, independent art historian and curator
- Devin Fore, Professor, German Department, Princeton University
- Maria Gough, Joseph Pulitzer, Jr. Professor of Modern Art, Department of History of Art and Architecture, Harvard University
- Christina Kiaer, Associate Professor, Department of Art History, Northwestern University
- Kristin Romberg, Assistant Professor, Art History, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Moderated by Roxana Marcoci, Senior Curator, Department of Photography, and Sarah Suzuki, Curator, Department of Drawings and Prints, The Museum of Modern Art
Admission is free but a reservation is required.
This program is made possible by The Renova Group of Companies.