Andy Warhol: Motion Pictures
December 19, 2010–March 21, 2011MEMBER PREVIEWS ON NOW
This exhibition is organized in collaboration with The Andy Warhol Museum, Pittsburgh. It was first conceived at The Museum of Modern Art, by Mary Lea Bandy, then Chief Curator, Department of Film and Media, and exhibited in 2003 as Andy Warhol: Screen Tests. With the addition of Warhol's silent films, the show debuted as Andy Warhol: Motion Pictures at KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Berlin, in 2004. Over the past five years Klaus Biesenbach has organized the tour of the exhibition to Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Miami, Moscow, and Prague.
The exhibition is supported by Jerry I. Speyer and Katherine G. Farley.
Early Viewing Hours
Wednesdays–Mondays, through January 3, 9:30–10:30 a.m.
Members get special early viewing hours of Andy Warhol: Motion Pictures before the Museum opens to the public. Early Viewing Hours are open to all members and their guests. Present your membership card and/or member guest admission ticket at the Museum entrance.
Not a member? Join today
A performance for Solo Violin by Hahn-Bin inspired by Andy Warhol: Motion Pictures
- Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 4, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 5, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 6, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 18, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20, 2011, 4:30 p.m.
Performance duration: Approximately 30 minutes