For kids ages seven to nine and their adult companions
Sunday, May 4, 2014, 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
The Lewis B. and Dorothy Cullman Education and Research Building
A special two-hour workshop for families. Kids and adults explore works in the collection and special exhibitions, then use their experience in the galleries as inspiration in art-making workshops.
Explore the mixed media artwork of Sigmar Polke, then combine, arrange, and layer materials to create your own works of art.
Ages vary by workshop. Only kids of the ages listed below will be permitted to attend. Kids and adults participate.
Admission is free. Preregistration is required.
Registration for all sessions of this program will open 10 days before the first session, beginning at 10:30 a.m
Sign up for one date and time per workshop. Sessions take place in the morning and afternoon on most dates.
To receive registration and program information, sign up for the Family Programs E-news.
Sign language interpretation can be scheduled for any Conversations with Contemporary Artists: The Family Edition with at least two weeks advanced notice by calling (212) 408-6347 or (212) 247-1230 (TTY) or e-mailing email@example.com.
FM assistive listening devices (headsets and neck loops) are available for all programs.
For further information about Family Programs at MoMA, please call (212) 708-9805 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't make this event?
This event also occurs on:
- Saturday, April 19, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, April 19, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 20, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, April 20, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, April 26, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 27, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, April 27, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 3, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 3, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 4, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 10, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 10, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 11, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, May 11, 2014, 2:00 p.m.