Making Multiples: Monoprints
For kids ages four to six and their adult companions
Sunday, March 30, 2014, 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
The Lewis B. and Dorothy Cullman Education and Research Building
A special two-hour workshop for families. Kids and adults explore works in the collection and special exhibitions, then use their experience in the galleries as inspiration in art-making workshops.
Visit Gauguin: Metamorphosis to discover printmaking techniques used by Paul Gauguin and then head to the studio to create your own monoprints.
Ages vary by workshop. Only kids of the ages listed below will be permitted to attend. Kids and adults participate.
Admission is free. Preregistration is required.
Registration for all sessions of this program will open 10 days before the first session, beginning at 10:30 a.m
Sign up for one date and time per workshop. Sessions take place in the morning and afternoon on most dates.
To receive registration and program information, sign up for the Family Programs E-news.
Sign language interpretation can be scheduled for any Conversations with Contemporary Artists: The Family Edition with at least two weeks advanced notice by calling (212) 408-6347 or (212) 247-1230 (TTY) or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
FM assistive listening devices (headsets and neck loops) are available for all programs.
For further information about Family Programs at MoMA, please call (212) 708-9805 or e-mail email@example.com.
Can't make this event?
This event also occurs on:
- Saturday, March 15, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 15, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 16, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, March 16, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 22, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 22, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 23, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, March 23, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29, 2014, 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 29, 2014, 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, March 30, 2014, 2:00 p.m.