UPCOMING ON FILM PLUS
Monday, October 3
7:30 p.m. T1, Theater 1
2016. USA. Directed by Park Chan-wook.
Thursday, October 13
6:00 p.m. Book signing and DJ set in the Titus 1 lobby
7:00 p.m. Screening, followed by panel discussion with Astor, Dynell, Holman, Lawrence, Fab, and Magnuson in T1
1981. USA. Directed by Edo Bertoglio. Written by Glenn O’Brien. Produced by Maripol.
Not a Film Plus member?
An exclusive group for serious film lovers.
Be a part of the conversation.
MoMA brings Film Plus members the best in cinema from around the world, with exclusive advance screenings, director discussions, and special events.
For $125 plus the cost of a MoMA membership, you can join Film Plus and be among the first people to see the most talked-about films of the year, selected by curators in The Museum of Modern Art’s Department of Film.
Film Plus members enjoy all the benefits of regular MoMA membership—including unlimited free admission, 1,500 free film screenings a year, and $5 guest tickets—PLUS:
- Private previews of four major films each year
- Conversations with today’s premier actors and directors
- Special discounts and offers
Past screenings and events have included a wide array of top talent and critically acclaimed films:
- Snowpiercer, followed by a conversation with director Bong Joon-ho, screenwriter Kelly Masterson, and actor John Hurt
- Margaret, followed by a conversation with director Kenneth Lonergan
- Short Term 12, introduced by director Destin Daniel Cretton and actors Brie Larson and John Gallagher, Jr.
Enjoy film in the best way possible—become a Film Plus member today!
If you are interested in reproducing images from The Museum of Modern Art web site, please visit the Image Permissions page (www.moma.org/permissions). For additional information about using content from MoMA.org, please visit About this Site (www.moma.org/site).
© Copyright 2016 The Museum of Modern Art