UPCOMING ON FILM PLUS
What We Do in the Shadows
Tuesday, February 10, 7:30 p.m.
2014. New Zealand. Written and directed by Jemaine Clement, Taika Waititi. Funny or Die presents What We Do in the Shadows, the award-winning Sundance sensation that chronicles the adventures of four vampire roommates trying to get by in a modern world that’s not always hospitable to the undead. Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi, creators of the hit HBO series Flight of the Conchords, cowrote, codirected, and costar in this hilarious send-up, in which an endearingly unhip quartet of friends reveal to us or, rather, to the documentary crew that's filming them, the details of their daily—make that nightly—routine.
Not a Film Plus member?
An exclusive group for serious film lovers.
Be a part of the conversation.
MoMA brings Film Plus members the best in cinema from around the world, with exclusive advance screenings, director discussions, and special events.
For $100 plus the cost of a MoMA membership, you can join Film Plus and be among the first people to see the most talked-about films of the year, selected by curators in The Museum of Modern Art's Department of Film.
Film Plus members enjoy all the benefits of regular MoMA membership—including unlimited free admission, 1,500 free film screenings a year, and $5 guest tickets—PLUS:
- Private previews of four major films each year
- Conversations with today’s premier actors and directors
- Special discounts and offers
Past screenings and events have included a wide array of top talent and critically acclaimed films:
- Snowpiercer, followed by a conversation with director Bong Joon-ho, screenwriter Kelly Masterson, and actor John Hurt
- Margaret, followed by a conversation with director Kenneth Lonergan
- Short Term 12, introduced by director Destin Daniel Cretton and actors Brie Larson and John Gallagher, Jr.
Enjoy film in the best way possible—become a Film Plus member today!