UPCOMING ON FILM PLUS
Monday, January 18, 4:30 p.m.
1989. USA. Directed by Robert Bierman. With Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Beals, Maria Conchita Alonso, Elizabeth Ashley. Co-produced by Barry Shils, this black comedy set in the aggressive, sex-driven club culture of eighties New York City has developed a cult following since its original release.
Wigstock: The Movie
Monday, January 18, 7:30 p.m.
1995. USA. Directed by Barry Shils. Join us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of this joyous documentary commemorating the revolutionary drag music festival that was held annually in New York on Labor Day weekend from 1984 to 2001.
Not a Film Plus member?
An exclusive group for serious film lovers.
Be a part of the conversation.
MoMA brings Film Plus members the best in cinema from around the world, with exclusive advance screenings, director discussions, and special events.
For $125 plus the cost of a MoMA membership, you can join Film Plus and be among the first people to see the most talked-about films of the year, selected by curators in The Museum of Modern Art's Department of Film.
Film Plus members enjoy all the benefits of regular MoMA membership—including unlimited free admission, 1,500 free film screenings a year, and $5 guest tickets—PLUS:
- Private previews of four major films each year
- Conversations with today’s premier actors and directors
- Special discounts and offers
Past screenings and events have included a wide array of top talent and critically acclaimed films:
- Snowpiercer, followed by a conversation with director Bong Joon-ho, screenwriter Kelly Masterson, and actor John Hurt
- Margaret, followed by a conversation with director Kenneth Lonergan
- Short Term 12, introduced by director Destin Daniel Cretton and actors Brie Larson and John Gallagher, Jr.
Enjoy film in the best way possible—become a Film Plus member today!