Department of Architecture and Design
- Barry Bergdoll, The Philip Johnson Chief Curator of Architecture and Design, The Museum of Modern Art
- Colin Hartness, Assistant to the Chief Curator
- Pedro Gadanho, Curator
- Emma Presler, Department Manager
- Leah Barreras, Department Assistant
- Whitney May, Former Department Assistant
Digital Media Department
- Allegra Burnette, Creative Director
- David Hart, Media Producer
- Dan Phiffer, Developer
- Sara Dayton, Freelancer
- Klaus Biesenbach, Director, MoMA PS1
- Interviews by Troy Conrad Therrien and Christopher Barley
- The Young Architects Program is organized by The Museum of Modern Art and MoMA PS1.
- The exhibition is organized by Barry Bergdoll, The Philip Johnson Chief Curator of Architecture and Design, in collaboration with Pippo Ciorra, Senior Curator, MAXXI Architettura, National Museum of XXI Century Arts (MAXXI), Rome.
- The 2011 Young Architects Program is sponsored by
- Additional funding is provided by Bertha and Isaac Liberman Foundation, Jeffrey and Michèle Klein, Agnes Gund, and The Contemporary Arts Council of The Museum of Modern Art.