Department of Architecture and Design
- Barry Bergdoll, Curator, Department of Architecture and Design
- Bret Taboada, Assistant to the Chief Curator
- Pedro Gadanho, Curator, Department of Architecture and Design
- Emma Presler, Department Manager
- Leah Barreras, Department Assistant
Digital Media Department
- Allegra Burnette, Former Creative Director
- David Hart, Former Media Producer
- Dan Phiffer, Former Developer
- Sara Dayton, Former Freelancer
- Nina Callaway, Freelancer
- Han Li, Freelancer
- Klaus Biesenbach, Director, MoMA PS1
- Interviews by Troy Conrad Therrien and Christopher Barley
- The Young Architects Program is organized by The Museum of Modern Art and MoMA PS1.
- The exhibition is organized by Pedro Gadanho, Curator, Department of Architecture and Design, in collaboration with Pippo Ciorra, Senior Curator, MAXXI Architettura, National Museum of XXI Century Arts (MAXXI), Rome.
- The 2014 Young Architects Program is sponsored by
- Additional funding is provided by Bertha and Isaac Liberman Foundation, Jeffrey and Michèle Klein, and Agnes Gund.