How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of each of these works—all currently on view in the Painting and Sculpture Galleries—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, June 7).
ANSWERS TO THE APRIL 12 CHALLENGE:
Congratulations to Rick Ho, who for the second month in a row was the first of several people to correctly identify all six works. Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Pavel Tchelitchew. Hide-and-Seek. 1940–42
2. Franz Kline. White Forms. 1955
3. Frida Kahlo. My Grandparents, My Parents, and I (Family Tree). 1936
4. Frank Stella. Empress of India. 1965
5. Willem de Kooning. Woman, I. 1950–52
6. Agnes Martin. Harbor Number 1. c. 1959