How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of each of these works—all currently on view in the Painting and Sculpture and Contemporary galleries—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, January 11).
ANSWERS TO THE NOVEMBER 9 CHALLENGE:
Congratulations to Richard Chan for being the first of several to correctly identify all six works last month. Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Carroll Dunham. Age of Rectangles. 1983–85
2. Gerhard Richter. Untitled (Portrait of Henry de Montherlant). 1971
3. Ken Price. Troy Decuto. 2003
4. Willem de Kooning. Painting. 1948
5. Pablo Picasso. Bather. 1908–09
6. Georges Braque. Road near L’Estaque. 1908