How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of each of these works—all currently on view in the Painting and Sculpture and Architecture and Design galleries—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers next month (on Friday, March 9).
ANSWERS TO THE JANUARY 6 CHALLENGE:
Congratulations to Dustin Shores for being the first to correctly identify all six works last month. Do you have what it takes to claim this month’s title?
1. Kazimir Malevich. Painterly Realism of a Boy with a Knapsack – Color Masses in the Fourth Dimension. 1915
2. Fernand Léger. Woman with a Book. 1923
3. Jean (Hans) Arp. Enak’s Tears (Terrestrial Forms). 1917
4. Frank Lloyd Wright. Office Chair. c. 1938
5. Le Corbusier (Charles-Édouard Jeanneret). Still Life. 1920
6. Max Ernst. Rendezvous of Friends – The Friends Become Flowers. 1928