How well do you know your MoMA? If you think you can identify the artist and title of each of these works—all currently on view in the Museum’s Painting and Sculpture Galleries—please submit your answers by leaving a comment on this post. We’ll provide the answers—along with some information about each work—in two weeks (on Friday, March 18).
ANSWERS TO THE FEBRUARY 18 CHALLENGE:
1. Antoni Gaudí. Grille from the Casa Milá (La Pedrera), Barcelona, Spain. 1906–12
2. Andy Warhol. Double Elvis. 1963
3. Arthur Young. Bell-47D1 Helicopter. 1945
4. Jean (Hans) Arp. Two Heads. 1929
5. Kazimir Malevich. Painterly Realism of a Boy with a Knapsack—Color Masses in the Fourth Dimension. 1915
6. Corradino D’Ascanio. Vespa GS 150. 1955