This work is included in the Provenance Research Project
, which investigates the ownership history of works in MoMA's collection.
Acquired from the artist by Filippo Tommaso Marinetti, Rome, c. 1914 ; Marinetti Estate, Rome, 1944; sold to Leonard Hutton, New York, c. 1970 ; sold to the McCrory Corporation (Meshulam Riklis), September 17, 1971 ; The Museum of Modern Art, New York, 1983 (The Riklis Collection of McCrory Corporation).
 Ingrid Hutton, "The Leonard Hutton Galleries' Involvement with Russian Avant-Garde Art," Art Journal vol. 41, no.3 (1981), pp. 213. Included in Exposizione Libera Futurista Internazionale, Galleria Futurista, Rome, April-May 1914, no. 2 (La fabbrica e il ponte).
 Ibid. Included in the exhibition Russian Avantgarde 1908-1922, Leonard Hutton Galleries, New York, October 16-December 18, 1971, no. 109.
 Collection files, Department of Painting and Sculpture, The Museum of Modern Art, New York.
If you have any questions or information to provide about the listed works, please e-mail email@example.com or write to:
Provenance Research Project
The Museum of Modern Art
11 West 53 Street
New York, NY 10019